YC The Cynic - Pretty Bodies (ft. Mr. MFN eXquire)


YC The Cynic sends his track "Pretty Bodies" featuring MFN eXquire and produced by Steel Tipped Dove.   This is his last single as YC the Cynic as he will be known as Kemba. Check out the reason for the name change as well as streaming the track below!!!

I was 12 years old when I got the name YC. I grew up with it, made mistakes, and starting making a name as a teenager. The further I got into adulthood, the more I felt suffocated by it. This change will allow me to be the artist I'm becoming, unapologetically. I've learned a lot about the industry since the release of my last album. Thanks for showing me love throughout the first chapter of my career. Hopefully you continue to rock with me. " - Kemba (formerly known as YC The Cynic)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

News: BRIA MYLES BARES IT ALL FOR MELO KĀN IN CONTROVERSIAL "ROYAL" CAMPAIGN