[COOL TIPS] Why And How To Chose A Good Promotion Service? (by Cool FD)


I’ve been promoting my own music for years, and that’s why I decided to build my own promotion agency named The Bridge Promotion. But could you chose to work with me or with other great services, I think these lines could help you to see a little bit more clear in this promotion jungle. Enjoy!

If making music is an entire job, promoting it too. Creating the content is definitely not the end of the hard road, it’s only the beginning and spreading the word is definitely the second step, especially for independent artists!


To read the entire post CLICK HERE:
http://coolfdbeats.com/2015/09/02/cool-tips-why-and-how-to-chose-a-good-promotion-service/

***Thanks to Cool FD for sending***

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

News: BRIA MYLES BARES IT ALL FOR MELO KĀN IN CONTROVERSIAL "ROYAL" CAMPAIGN