Def-I - Blue Hour (Ariano Remixes)


Def-I, one of New Mexico’s inspiring artists and no stranger to lyrical acrobatics with penetrating content, Def-I's last album, Blue Hour, showcased his evolution and growth as an artist and human being, delivering the most vulnerable songwriting of his career. Now he’s back with a new spin on the project with the Blue Hour Remixes.

Reuniting with enigmatic producer Ariano to collaborate on the Blue Hour remixes, Ariano’s production brings it back to classic breakbeats and samples and sets a moody canvas for Def-I to do what he does best. With an effortless flow, he is a true master of his craft, tackling intense issues with ease where others would struggle to find the words. Def-I takes his sorrow and brings it to life with a soundtrack that is painful, yet triumphant and curative.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

News: BRIA MYLES BARES IT ALL FOR MELO KĀN IN CONTROVERSIAL "ROYAL" CAMPAIGN