Video: Eric Bellinger - KING



Back when beef was heating up about which modern artist could rightfully claim the title of “King of R&B”, Eric Bellinger dropped a hot new song called “KING” with so many expert transitions and layers it settled the score right then and there.

In the just-released visual for "KING", shot in Beverly Hills, he slides in a cameo of his very own queen La’Myia Good Bellinger and lullabies her with: Come vibe with a king, girl I got what you need/ I need a queen on my team that deserve the finer things/ Come slide with a king, we gon' do everything/ I need a queen with me that ain't switchin' teams

Download the single "KING" out now! https://ericbellinger.lnk.to/king

Source: Echoing Soundz

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

News: BRIA MYLES BARES IT ALL FOR MELO KĀN IN CONTROVERSIAL "ROYAL" CAMPAIGN