[MOTIVATION MONDAY] Somebody, Somewhere (by Cool FD)


I know what grinding means, what hustling means, what struggling means, what doubting means. I’ve been through a lot of storms, hard working and waiting for the sun.
Keep telling you this, especially during the hard days of struggling with no visible results : somebody, somewhere, is listening. Every move you make count, every track you drop can touch a new fan. Every line you write can put you in any listener’s top 5 alive emcees. Every beat your produce can make you a role model for upcoming youth on the boards.
Somebody, somewhere is listening, and if you can’t see them, they hear you. Keep on.

(This post has been inspired by the words of my man J’Rizzle, owner of DefinitionOfFresh. Best motivational words ever. Respect.)

***Thanks to Cool FD for sharing the encouragement I've shared with him***

Comments

  1. You have such an interesting blog. Thanks for sharing. Reading blogs is my hobby and I randomly found your blog. I enjoyed reading your posts. All the best for your future blogging journey.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

News: BRIA MYLES BARES IT ALL FOR MELO KĀN IN CONTROVERSIAL "ROYAL" CAMPAIGN