Thornbro - Plastic Lenses
North Carolina artist Thornbro sends his new free album, Plastic Lenses. Check out in Thornbro's own words what he had to say about his journey making Plastic Lenses.
This is not the best album you will ever hear, I am not the best rapper out there, but this album is "me" - for the very first time. After battling serious depression and suicidal thoughts I have finally started to learn how to love and be myself - and this album was created to help others feel that they can do the same. The sole reason I create music is to be able to help people in the same way that music helped me.
Music saved my life and helped me feel connected in a world where I was physically surrounded but felt mentally disconnected from everything and everyone. Music made me feel - and that is exactly my goal with this project. Welcome to Plastic Lenses. - Thornbro

Comments
Post a Comment