Grupo HNE - Big Pictures ft. Money Mogly


Spanglish Boom-Bap triumvirate Grupo HNE (pronounced Henny) return with new single "Big Pictures". Featuring a guest verse from fellow Miami resident Money Mogly this is an especially personal track. As the group's emcee DJ Exes reveals "the song is inspired by a picture of my mother that I walk by when I visit her. To me, the picture reminds me of rough times when I was younger. Even though the perception of those times was bad, my mother gave us a positive outlook, saying good times are around the corner".

In addition to DJ Exes (who serves at the group’s emcee) Grupo HNE is composed of Producer DJ Heron and multi-instrumentalist Nando (percussion, keyboards, vocals).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

News: BRIA MYLES BARES IT ALL FOR MELO KĀN IN CONTROVERSIAL "ROYAL" CAMPAIGN