Five Steez & Mordecai - Love N Art


After releasing four singles, the album Love N Art by emcee and producer duo Five Steez & Mordecai is now available for purchase and streaming on all digital platforms. The project features 9 tracks of jazzy and soulful boom-bap Hip Hop meant to inspire hope.

“This is my most honest and personal project yet”, says Five Steez. “I believe it is my best body of work thus far and the music is very universal because of the sound and the message”.

Tracklist

1. Give Thanks 03:51 lyrics buy track
2. Dreamer f/ Shaq the MC 03:09
3. All I Need 03:27
4. Work 03:59
5. True Original 03:33
6. The Message f/ Shaq the MC 03:42
7. Some Day 04:07
8. Days N Times 04:43
9. Love N Art (What I Feel) 01:56

Source: Five Steez

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

News: BRIA MYLES BARES IT ALL FOR MELO KĀN IN CONTROVERSIAL "ROYAL" CAMPAIGN