Steve-Ography - We Are Alive! (Playlist 10)


Steve-Ography sends "We Are Alive! (Playlist10)", check out what Steve has to say and stream the playlist below!!!

Sometimes, it takes me a minute to curate my We Are Alive! playlists. It's a time, and an opportunity, for me to sit down with my feelings and process everything I've lived through and loved since the last playlist I published. Playlist no. 10 is centered around love. This past year, I've loved the hardest and let myself be vulnerable to myself and to others. It's been a challenge and I've learned a lot about love and those who I love(d), including myself. This playlist expresses me facing love at my most vulnerable. I hope you enjoy!Steve-Ography

Tracklist

1. Kendrick Lamar Intro
2. Tom and Laura Misch - Follow (Prod. by Tom Misch)
3. Miguel - Come Through And Chill (prod. by Salaam Remi)
4. Jeremih - Woosah (Prod. by Soundz)
5. H.E.R. - Wait For It
6. PARTYNEXTDOOR - You Made It
7. Isaiah Rash x Goldlink - Untitled (Prod. by The Antydote)
8. Raiza Biza - Strong Woman Feat. Mukuka (Prod. By Villette)
9. Bubblerap - Girl / Cruisin
10. Jaden Smith - Fallen
11. Mick Jenkins - It's Love (Jill Scott Cover)
12. Nas - The World (Prod. by Kanye West )
13. EarlGrey - OverDue (Prod. by The Vamp)
14. Ravyn Lenae - (Prod. by Monte Booker)
15. Earl Sweatshirt - Balance feat. Knxwledge (Prod. by Knxwledge)
16. Big K.R.I.T. - Other Side Of The Game (Badu Cover)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

News: BRIA MYLES BARES IT ALL FOR MELO KĀN IN CONTROVERSIAL "ROYAL" CAMPAIGN