Str8OutDaDen Podcast: My Most Personal Podcast To Date


This week was what I like to call an open week for the podcast. I didn't have anything specific that I wanted to cover. When this happens I simply ask the listeners to send me questions.

One of those questions came from an artist by the name of J-Coop. The question he asked sparked this conversation and what I'm calling my most personal podcast to date.

So what did he ask? How to quit your job and follow your passion? That was the million dollar question. Trust me you want to hear my answer.

Listen to our podcast on  iTunes, Google PlayStitcherSoundcloud, Audiomack & our website.

***Thanks to Str8OutDaDen for sending***

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

News: BRIA MYLES BARES IT ALL FOR MELO KĀN IN CONTROVERSIAL "ROYAL" CAMPAIGN