Quarter Bird - Another Angel


Quarter Bird, unveils a heartfelt true story about losing a dear friend, in his new record “Another Angel”.  The underground artist seamlessly crafts together the story about his friend Christina who died in his arms from a drug overdose after trying to rehab and recover from using heroine. The rapper and singer belts out heart-wrenching lyrics like “I feel like I’m losing this fight...and the last thing I need is another angel on my shoulder. Look to the sky for new heights, Cover my eyes from the shade of the lights, way too bright, please just tell me when it’s over” and even admits to considering suicide as a way to deal with the pain.

The Los Angeles native continues to release both heartfelt narratives and gritty street bangers, that are based on real life events, and isn’t afraid to speak the truth about the life of hustling.

***Thanks to Echoing Soundz for sending***

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

News: BRIA MYLES BARES IT ALL FOR MELO KĀN IN CONTROVERSIAL "ROYAL" CAMPAIGN