MOTIVATION MONDAY: I won't fail because I fall ! (by Cool FD)


Success is not perfect. Greatness neither. Success is not easy. Greatness neither. Success is not made off fame, but it is made off hours of hard work against doubts. Success is not given, it is earned and deserved. Success is not a victory, success is a lesson, a learning process and and achievement !

Hold your head my people, falling is the living proof of doing, and when you do, you pave the way to your own success. When you fall you don’t fail, you’re training. When you fall you don’t make mistakes, you learn great things. When you fall you’re not wrong, you’re perfecting your destiny.

So definitely my people, wake up everyday telling yourself : I won’t fail because I fall.

***I know it's Tuesday but good motivation is good motivation***


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

News: BRIA MYLES BARES IT ALL FOR MELO KĀN IN CONTROVERSIAL "ROYAL" CAMPAIGN