Ardamus - I Can't Replace Me Part 1: Improve


Fresh off of delivering the free promo EP, Before I Replace You, Ardamus drops the first half of his album series entitled, "I Can't Replace Me, Pt. 1: Improve". The project features production from Pig Pen, Oddisee, Engineer, Nick Tha 1da, Vintage, Kiza Beats, and Soulful!. Featuring guest appearances from Open Mike Eagle, Kokayi, Alison Carney, RNL, Seez Mics, and Lady Maroo.

***Thanks to iStillLoveHER for sending***

Tracklist

1. I Wish You Would [prod. by Pig Pen] 02:43
2. If Only I Gave Ah feat. Open Mike Eagle [prod. by Oddisee] 03:34
3. Closed Circle feat. Alison Carney [prod. by Engineer] 03:35
4. Incentive feat. RNL [prod. by Nick Tha 1da] 03:16
5. Nancy Botwin [prod. by Vintage] 02:32
6. Help(h)er feat. Lady Maroo and Seez Mics [prod. by Kiza Beats] 04:27
7. At Least I Got Laid [prod. by Soulful!] 03:38


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

News: BRIA MYLES BARES IT ALL FOR MELO KĀN IN CONTROVERSIAL "ROYAL" CAMPAIGN