C.I.V. Official - A.N.T.I. (A Need To Inspire)


ANTI International sends the debut mixtape from Los Angeles rapper, CIV Official. After dropping three videos in six weeks, Official's debut project A.N.T.I. (A Need To Inspire) fully displays his versatile flows and crafty hooks all over heavy hitting beats from RollinGold, StewRat, Tommy II Skinna and Lonnie Library. The 23-year-old promises A.N.T.I. will showcase his diversity as an artist and please both young and old enthusiasts of rap music.

Tracklist

1. Rollin' (Prod. By Smiley C) 03:48
2. Eyes And Ears (Prod. By E. Sanchez) 03:30
3. Magnetic (Prod. By Lonnie Library) 03:45
4. Once In A While (Prod. By RoldinGold) 03:18
5. Racks In Your Room (Prod. By RoldinGold) 02:43
6. All The Time (Prod. By RoldinGold) 03:06
7. Talk Alotta (Prod. By Tommy II Skinna) 03:08
8. Unfair (Prod. By Stewrat) 02:24
9. Focused (Prod. By RoldinGold) 03:24
10. God (Prod. By RoldinGold) 03:19
11. Maintainin' (Creep) (Prod. By RoldinGold) 03:25


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

News: BRIA MYLES BARES IT ALL FOR MELO KĀN IN CONTROVERSIAL "ROYAL" CAMPAIGN