Debo Wayne - I AM DA DISTRICT


Southeast, DC emcee Debo Wayne sends his album entitled "I AM DA DISTRICT". It's available on iTunes, Spotify, Rhapsody, Amazon, Google Play.

Tracklist

01. The Overture (feat. Black Indian) [Explicit] 1:12
02. Certified [Explicit] 3:48
03. The Intro [Explicit] 1:30
04. 7th Track (feat. C. Cuttino & Ez Green) [Explicit] 3:03
05. Og Soul (feat. Ez Green) [Explicit] 3:11
06. Young Niggaz [Explicit] 4:42
07. What's Happenin (Chocolate City Og'z) [Explicit] 4:20
08. I Am da District 3:02
09. On da Corner (feat. Ez Green) [Explicit] 3:33
10. Pimp Ta Live [Explicit]
11. Scratch [Explicit] 4:31
12. Bottom Line (feat. C. Cuttino) [Explicit] 4:10
13. Cruddy Nigga [Explicit] 3:56
14. Long Days Late Nights [Explicit] 3:50
15. Black Woman (Interlude) [Explicit] 0:40
16. Wildflower [Explicit] 4:51
17. Ty's Blues [Explicit] 4:48
18. My Testimony (4 My Doggz) 4:00
19. Greatness [Explicit] 3:42
20. Time (feat. Levi Tate) [Explicit]


STREAM/PURCHASE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog