DOF Interview : 21 Questions w/ Cool FD


DEF!NITION OF FRESH has the pleasure to introduce you to one of the most talented beatmaker/producer based in Orleans, France called Cool FD. The beats and production he brings to the table are made with love, hunger, energy, and hours of digging in the creates. Cool FD is the type of beatmaker that truly has the passion that is driven by the HipHop movement. Cool FD is a producer on the rise "LOOK OUT WORLD!!!"... Enough talking and now it's time to get to know Cool FD.


Born: May 6th, 1984

What's On TV: Bulls' games

What's On My Ipod: Marco Polo

What I Drive: the Bus!

Dream Car: the one that my music will pay!

Favorite Flick: .... I don't know man ! My wife made me watch so much dope movies!

When did you fall in "love'' with Hip Hop? Early 90s

Favorite Emcee: Saigon or Termanology

Favorite Group: L.O.X.

Favorite Producer: Ever : DJ Premier. Currently : Marco Polo

1st rap album you ever purchased? Warren G - Regulate


 

1st Job: Cell Phone shop

Hidden Talent: Writing

Favorite Meal You Can Cook: All I can do related to the kitchen is eat!

Dream Collabo: my kids ... Hell yeah man, I hope them and I will make music together

Greatest Love: Laeti Grena

Favorite Sports Team/Teams: Chicago Bulls, all day

Favorite Websites: www.madleblog.wordpress.com

Motto: hard work and good music

Any Last Words: mad respect for all the readers and hiphop supporters. Be blessed.


Latest Project/Projects:



The project Bare My Soul Mixtape by Cool FD x Don Streat features Solicit, Mayhem (of EMS), Dready, Unreal, Senica Da Misfit, Silo Wette, S.O.N., Mic Handz, Macabeats, Dox Boogie, Joe Lazarus, Revalation (of EMS), DJ Noumzee, Lord Baltimore DDS and DJ Grazzhoppa. Grab it at the link below to stream and download!!!


STREAM/DOWNLOAD



More Information About Cool FD: 

Official blog: http://coolfdbeats.com
Like me: www.facebook.com/itscoolfd
Follow me: www.twitter.com/itscoolfd 
Instagram: www.instagram.com/itscoolfd
Music and beats: https://soundcloud.com/coolfdbeats

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

News: BRIA MYLES BARES IT ALL FOR MELO KĀN IN CONTROVERSIAL "ROYAL" CAMPAIGN