FishXGrits Feat Philthy Rich - A Pillion
Hailing from Atlanta, GA, FishXGrits has emerged within a short period of time, already releasing several “pimp” doctrines and a musical film entitled I Don’t Like You In Real Life; which featured Desi Banks, Peewee Longway, Hoodrich Pablo Juan, Reese Laflare & Southside of 808 Mafia.
With his new single, “A Pillion”, featuring Oakland OG Philthy Rich, FishXGrits wants his burgeoning fanbase to think big. “I want you to think a million,” FishXGrits asserts, “but replace the letter M with a P for the pimpin!". The single is from the upcoming release "P Alert", dropping 08.02.21.
With his new single, “A Pillion”, featuring Oakland OG Philthy Rich, FishXGrits wants his burgeoning fanbase to think big. “I want you to think a million,” FishXGrits asserts, “but replace the letter M with a P for the pimpin!". The single is from the upcoming release "P Alert", dropping 08.02.21.

Comments
Post a Comment