Imperial & K.I.N.E.T.I.K - Adventures in Technicolour


Adventures In Technicolour is the brand new album from Imperial & K.I.N.E.T.I.K.. Guest appearances include the frequent excursionist himself, Oddisee, the UK's hardest working class Dad, Micall Parknsun, Michigan's freshest rhymesayer, James Gardin and their tried and trusted hook hit-man, Tone Richardson, among others. Prepare to laugh in the face of monochrome mundanity and experience a multi-coloured smorgasbord of live-wire lyricism laid atop a bed of fluorescent funk.

Imperial & K.I.N.E.T.I.K's Adventures in Technicolour lands in music shops everywhere on April 15, 2016 via Illect Recordings. Stream the track "Good Music" below!!!

***Thanks to Illect Recordings for sending***


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

News: BRIA MYLES BARES IT ALL FOR MELO KĀN IN CONTROVERSIAL "ROYAL" CAMPAIGN